Saturday, August 1, 2009

MAXIM!

We have to do filming tomorrow.
So, like, turn up at my house at 11:30, kay?

It's the same house I've always had, it hasn't like, moved or anything.  So your parents will know where it is.  And my dad has a camera and mike that we can use.

Oh, and everyone.
I HAVE A BLUE HOUSE.
MY HOUSE IS NOW BLUE.
AND ALSO A RED CAR.
A NEW RED CAR.
SO YEAH.

Those weren't, like, song lyrics or something.  I really do have those things.  Well, I don't actually own the car but yeah.
Oh, and I went to model UN today!  It was awesome fun and there were a bunch of people there that were really kool kids.  They were a lot like you guise, actually.  And we played Libya and were cool and everyone hated USA.
Twas rockin.
God, I am so cool.
Oh, and I sat next to Meredith Grey, if any of you remember her.  She was a delegate from Mexico.  It was kind of weird.

10 comments:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

red car? is it a BIG RED CAR? i have the same car as adrienne lol.

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

A blue house? le gasp. if only you were a bear then you can be the bear in the (big) blue house.

Anonymous said...

God: Oh no you're not.

Șмž said...

I remember Meredith Grey. she went to montysaursus (BRAAAAAAAGH!) yeh. and was ms blacker all like, "hmmmnnm? stop touching that erasor, this isnt yours you know!" (then looks at a computer which proceeds to implode)? cause thats what she does.

Betamaxrules said...

oh...
I actually thought meredith grey was at igs since preschool for some reason, but I guess not then. But yeah, Blacker wasn't there. I think she was spending her time playing sim city with denners.
That's what they do, you know.

Șмž said...

maybe it was the other meredith... hmmmnmnmnm

Betamaxrules said...

meredith cohen?
probs.

AcionMan! said...

OMG JOhnnY NOOO FOR TEH LOOSE D:
I woke up at like 12, aand then my internet wasnt working so I saw this now.. like nearly TWO D: D:

AcionMan! said...

Maybe I can come over now... I mean like there's still a lot of time from now until monday :P
But yeah we could probably get something done

Betamaxrules said...

oh lol

yeah but by now the light is going...
just make sure you get an idea of a story or sumthing and start to storyboard before tomorrow...

So we can get some filming in class then do the rest after school for this next week.
Anyway, I got a bunch of other work done today instead.