Friday, November 19, 2010

Blog blog blog hello :)

HELLO BLOG PEOPLE!
It has been a while since I've been on here, I'm glad to see it's still active. :D
Newayz, since I don't have the dedication to keep a blog of my own, I will just rant about life and such and so forth on here because then I will not have to worry about making my own blog and doing all that BS because well, you know, blogs are kinda hard to format. :'(

ANYWAY so this term was pretty shit but I think it is starting to get better, I mean with dramatic breakups that make no sense and just make you want to kill them and with all the assessments and the not having a social life and living in Bayview I WAS STARTING TO GO INSANE but I realised that to be happy all you kinda have to do is tell yourself to be happy and enjoy the little things. Like it sounds lame but I go over the Harbour Bridge in the mornings and when I see the light on the city buildings it makes me happy. Iunno, don't judge me.

So only two assignments left in the term which is good but I have soooo much to do for ancient on Monday, but at least they will be out of the way and stuff. And being a leader is stressful but I love it, but at the same time I really want to be a good leader for the school and I'm always doubting myself! But it's okay, I'm just looking forward to New York in the holidays at this point which will be awesomeeeee, and hopefully I'll be able to catch up with you guys before I go!

Anyways I don't hang out with you all nearly enough anymore, I miss youuuu all!
Hit me up, I hope everyone is in a good place for the upcoming stress of the HSC right now.
Peace out,
Liam. <3

3 comments:

Brian said...

stress?

what stress?

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

aww you should have come out with us last night! it was so much fun!

palmtree said...

woooo liam <3
omg you're going to new york that is sooo awesome. i've never been there but i be going to the states.

yeah i really wanna just chill with people as much as i can befo the holidays cos i be gone for the entire summer and when year 12 really comes, i wont have time. but im not feelin the stress yet