Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Planny plan plan

So my mum is going to the northern suburbs sunday night, so..

I was thinking we could do like dinner and maybe karaoke (I have a set)

But tell me if you can come cause I can't buy all the food myself.

So im thinking each person can have a thing to provide

Things to be brought

1. Drinks

Then the rest depends on what you want to eat, cause we can have like a barbeque or do pasta. Your choice. Mum won't be back til Sunday morning so, alcoholis ok as long as it's not too loud.

Anyway, Hope you can come.
PS: if too few people can make it, it will probably be cancelled.

Emily

2 comments:

Șмž said...

I can come, probably. sounds good. like a way to sort of chill from year 12.
although given that art case study is due the next monday... and physics... oh shit, I hate this already...
so a probably from me.

JD said...

Lol, "chill from Y12"
Don't worry guys, it only gets easier from here...