Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's been some time...

My my, it has been an unproductive month hasn't it?
It's been about a month since I finished my last HSC exam and what have I accomplished? Next to nothing.
I haven't even been finding new music for myself, nor have I been finding/ digging up worthwhile music to post here.
Here's something though, probably not worth listening to... but It's nice,

Geez, finishing school is so troublesome...
I kind of miss everyone... I mean, being able to see everyone at school like everyday, it's been a pity that I haven't been able to catch up with you guys on weekends too...
Recently, for the formal I got this haircut. It's horrible, well at least, was horrible and it totally ruined my self confidence, I didn't even feel I was comfortable walking around in public...
An' before that of course there was the parties and even further before that there was New Vegas which dominated the two weeks of my life, the final two weeks of my xbox, may he rest in piece.
This week is Japanese film fest + Schoolies... so I was thinking, if you've read this far that is, that on Friday we should go to the two Anime double features. That is, if they are after school of course ;D.
Speaking of anime I've been watching excessive amount of Naruto recently, but geez... it just doesn't end... I'm still only up to like episode 90 ahaha.
I've been having this dream recently, it's like, paradise and all my nakama are there. It's amazing, pity I hate sleep.
Also, I've been home alone for like 4 nights now or something... and I've been sleeping with all the windows open 'cause it gets hot here so I've been sleeping with my katana on my computer chair which is right next to my bed, like an arms reach away... but the past three nights... whenever I wake up it's in a completely different part of the room leaning on the wall... I mean, what the fuck!? I can remember putting it on the chair perfectly each night because I always have to move it a bit to put a jacket or a towel off my bed and onto the seat... I mean when I woke up this morning it was on the other side of the fucking bed... and It's not like anyone would break in between 5am and 12 am for three days consistently without stealing anything... The fuck?!
Anyway, I'm afraid, not of the katana thing, moreso of not being able to hang with you guys as much... So yeah, we have to hang sometime soon! I want to have a movie or game night thing but as aforementioned my xbox kicked the bucket :(
Nevertheless we need to hang :D

This made me smile :)
Edit) My oven helped me cook perfect hash browns today :D While I was cooking my eggs the clock on it that had been broken for quite some time now starting beeping, I checked the oven and my hash brown were perfectly cooked :D
I think it's haunted...

4 comments:

Hoggle said...

We're going to harry potter on friday. You should come if you haven't seen it already but I need the money by tomorrow.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

NAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW what a cute picture. Wooo jap film fest, if you have time, you should see Confessions, its showing on thursday at 9.15. its sooooo good, i saw it on the plane

JD said...

I've already seen Harry Potter ahahaha, should totally go to the film fest instead :P

Omgyes! I totally wanted to see that too!

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

and also the anime double at 2:00 pm on saturday :D

and my verification word is Story