Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hmmity Hmm Hmm Hmmmmmm

First of all, Maxim's test

I got ENFJ. The teacher. Ironically whenever I take one of these tests it says I should be a Psychologist or a Politician. I dunno why.
Also Barack Obama is an ENFJ. Just saying.

Do you guys reckon I would make a good psychologist or polititian? I don't really see it.

Secondly, Harry Potter next friday at IMAX.
There are sessions at 6 and 9.
If you guys give me the money by wednesday and tell me which session is best I can book.
But only if you give me the money by tuesday preferably, wednesday latest, maybe thursday or friday but you have to by the end of the week. Sorry but otherwise I have to pay for your ticket.
In terms of being sick on the night or something suddenly coming up, but you have a ticket, either give it to someone and they can pay you, but seriously, you have to pay. I can't pay for people. I don't have enough money. Sry sounded harsh but yeh, I have little money.
It's $24.50 for a concession and $20.50 for a child.
Bring money by wednesday and tell me if you want a ticket by tomorrow or tuesday and which session.

5 comments:

Șмž said...

yeah, I can see that.
also, I'm not sure if I want to see harry potter.

Hoggle said...

ok, you're choice.

JD said...

I totally just got ENFJ too...

Hrmm, anyway... point is, the new Harry Potter movie isn't that good...

Hoggle said...

i still want to see it.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

yeeeeah i wanna see harry potter but theres no way im gonna spend that much money to fall asleep on a really uncomfortable chair