Saturday, November 6, 2010

do you ever get

that feeling on weekends when you just cant do any work? like weekends are terrible for doing work because you think that, yea ill have plenty time to do mah work in the weekend so you make sure you dont plan anything but then you see at home watching evangelion 2.22 and America's best dance crew repeats and then, *poof* saturday's gone and dnt is due on monday.

but on another note, I now has evangelion 2.22 and it r amazing yay! and also the most epic America's best dance crew episode eva cause there was a technical problem and the votes couldnt be counted so no one going home, someone getting immunity (bluprint cru yay!) and the challenge was LADY GAGA. so that was pretty amazing having them crews battling to lady gay gay.

4 comments:

Șмž said...

yeah, I get that
I'm playing earthbound again, and I'm just up to master belch and saving mr saturns... and so I haven't done anything today, and I meant to do my art case study and italian speech

also, when is abdc on repeat? lady gaga episode I have to see it

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

tues, 5 o'clock and it was on just then at 9:00 too. So i watched it again.

yay bluprint cru!!

Șмž said...

legendary 7 should have got it...

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

sorry but ima have to disagree with yo on that one even tho they had e-knock in their cru. i think that saltare, static noize and bluprint cru did better. so thats how it is.

peace.\