Thursday, November 26, 2009

K.

K.

So I wake up this morning and I feel a little sick, and Imma think that "maybe I should take the day off" but then Imma think "but maybe I'll get better during the day, and I'm not that sick anyway."

So I tell my mum and she says take the day off coz I was sick yesterday afternoon and I need some rest anyway, and Imma think "Ok, it's near the end of the year so it doesn't really matter if I do anyway."

So I'm happy and I sleep a lot and feel good and stuff, but I remembered that I had to give a letter to Miss Soroullas about going home by myself tomorrow. But Imma like, "She prolly wont care if you give it to her tomororrow anyway, they never do." But the I realise that I had to ask Mr. Miller about Historia, since we're gonna be away tomorrow and Historia is tomorrow :( But then I think, "You can just ask him in the morning, so you'll simply have to get up a bit earlier." So that's cool, until I realise that TODAY WAS MOVEMBER DAY! But that's not so bad, since like, there's always some charity thing on every month and I'm not exactly greedy when it comes to giving money out, but ACTUALLY DID MOVEMBER, EVEN THOUGH IMMA HAVE NO SPONSORS, BUT THEN THERE WAS TODAY SO MY MOUSTACHE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN VAIN, BUT I WAS AWAY SO IT WAS D:

To top it all off, I felt sick in the afternoon. After 3.15.

Karma's a bitch.

3 comments:

Șмž said...

um, you might want to get ur mum to email souroullas tonite, because she had this massive long rant to us in maths about how she isnt accepting notes tommorow.

also, the new maths class is laughably awesome, except that i have to contain my rage at the stupidity of the teacher, who is really stupid and slow...etc. etc. mehwell, good/times.

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

bahahahaha maxim you missied movemeber!! and i forgot about it so i didnt wear blue clothes!

AcionMan! said...

.. Um... D:

Damn... it... ok... well, I'll just say I wasn't there yesterday, and if that fails, I'll pretend to be a fish and... no I'll just go back to school lol :D