Friday, November 13, 2009

Pros and Cons

so yeh i thought id go all soppy and say:
We can all be friends again and make rainbows and smileys. *cough* eww
Id just like to say that i think it's good to vent once in a while.
So now its my turn.

Yes, Marlena there are some things that annoy me about you like that you are very forward, even though that isnt bad, but you need to respect other people. However you are also a really supportive friend and you are one of the people who stopped me being such a pessimistic bitch like i was when i came to igs in yr 8.

Ru, please it might be easier for everyone if we deal with problems before they blow up but you are a very loving and friendly person and you are a great friend to me.

Smaz, I have to say you're a bit unsure of yourself and if there is a problem please tell me because you have a habit to just shut like a clam and i need to know what i do that annoys you so i wont do it again. Also you're a really nice guy and very good with computers so please don't be down on yourself all the time, it very hard to deal with. None of us think that you are stupid or anything like that

Thats all im gonna say for now.
just guys try saying some nice stuff about people rather than what you hate.
I hope you don't take this badly. I meant what i said so just think about it, its not an attack, just a suggestion and I am in no way meaning to insult you just to make it known that certain things do annoy me. but i love all you guys all the same.

Disclaimer: Do not take offense to any of this unnecessarily, just tell me I have offended you in any way and I will try to change for the better.

5 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

ok then emily. and thanks for making this blog a ggod place to be friends again and make rainbows and smileys. and that is also why you are author of the month.

BMSilverFish said...

it's been quite hostile here lately hasn't it

Lambert said...

you should try being nice to me too. I know that I've said some pretty slack things but then I tried to be nice and stuff but you were still mean...

Betamaxrules said...

cool.
Thanks emily.

Hoggle said...

Im sorry lambert. I dont actually dislike you, i actually think you are a really nice guy but i pay you out because ur easy to pay out. Im sorry. and I actually like your haircut.