Monday, November 9, 2009

wow

looking back at some of my earlier posts in the last week / half, i seem like such a selfish person... like, formal, maxims seemingly all by himself and yet i get angry because i didnt realise the seats were on the tickets... someone else was talking about their problems, i replied about something about me... am i really like that?
or am i just too vain?
well, im sorry anyway... (but then maxim yelled at me for apologising too much, but that was ages ago, and i wasn't the soberest...)

wow, posting about myself about how i hate that i seem selfish, thats not ironic at all

3 comments:

Betamaxrules said...

That's nice of you...
this post I mean.

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

i think this paranoia is distressing and this is a blog so your suppose to be all like me me me me and talk about things that no one cares about except in this case people care about this.. your just being ridongculus. man, all home and no school make smaz over think about everything...

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

woooop.
smaz should come to school tomoz and see friends again and we can pull him out of the sea of "smaz is critical of self for no reason and not like people think of smaz like that because smaz is the cooliest and he should stop worrying" yayyy