Monday, November 16, 2009

Picket signs for my wicked crimes...

i errr also... wrote... a rhyme.. (which i may not have written myself..)

Have you ever been hated or discriminated against?
I have, I've protested and demonstrated against
Picket signs for my wicked ryhmes
Look at the times
Sick as the mind of the motha fuckin' kid thats behind all this commotion
Emotions run deep as ocean's explodin'
Tempers flaring from parents just blow 'em off and keep goin
Not takin' nothin' from no one,give 'em hell long as I'm breathin'
Kickin ass in the mornin and takin' names in the evening
Leav'em with a taste of sour as vinegar in their mouth
See they can trigger me but they never figure me out
Look at me now, I bet ya probably sick of me now aint you mama
I'ma make you look so ridiculous now

3 comments:

Șмž said...

wow, punch was inspired by your poem seven years into the back-future!

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

ikr! and also, ive started reading fairy tail! ^_^

Șмž said...

win~