Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BLARGH! ECONOMICS I DESPISE TO NO END!!!!

It's slowly consuming my soul.
Like a sadistic fuck pulling my fingers off

i'm a little deranged from doing this assessment and the lack of sleep

I tend to go really stupid when i'm tired...
Like when i mumbled something about having an eiffel tower in my pants and something about my horrible gym teacher to Arielle and we just ended rolling around on the bed laffing our heads off..

I spent the last 30 minutes typing this and playing 7 hand poker with my friend and we both screamed at each other over msn cause we were both deranged from economics.

oh fuck this i'm just going to slap on a bibliography cause Poppinfresh ain't so fresh, his eyes are bloodshot

thank god he has a free period first period tomorrow so he'll only be waking up at 9

BOOOOM CHUG GA LUG KA!!!!

peace out little earthlings

- That's one rant for me

2 comments:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

aw poor brian. i'm sure we'll all feel ur pain when we get to year 11... in about 6 months.. GAH ITS COMING SOO SOOON.... IMA GONNA DIE >.<

JD said...

I feel your pain Brian... all to well... I have Ms Blacker for Ecos... that's like double the soul drain D:
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU