Monday, July 6, 2009

Setting Goals...

Okay i'm about 1 term away from being in year 12 and finally i'm starting to think what i'm interested in doing when i grow up

okay so here's my idea

I go to uni.....I don't know what course i'm going to do though
Part time work perhaps in a gaming journalist thingy
Enter full time into gaming journalism
Get some links going
Enter the big leagues of the gaming companies-----such as EA, Ubisoft, Relic, Bioware the sorts
Life long goal...be a major part of a game which gets Game of the Year
Then die happy

So yeah just something i thought of over the many years of being a gamer. Of course there are the family stuff i want like kids and house and loving wife (looks at arielle) and the $30 000 computer which I'll eventually get.

What are your goals?

-----

EDIT: oh yeah other stuff i want to do
- Bungie Jump
- Kick someone in the crotch with all my freaking might
- Jump out of plane with parachute
- Go rowing again
- Drive stupidly crazy over a stretch of road and risk life and limb

3 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

my goal is to create a machine that can warp time and space and it makes you able to control time and space and thus the universe. the machine can also reverse a black hole somehow. anyway, i wil use this machine to travel back in time and learn how to dance.

JD said...

I'm gonna be a famous designer
~I'll move to Paris shoot some heroin an' fuck with the stars~
K I'll stop now, but yeah in all seriousness I'd like to do design, probably fashion design full time as the head of the Lolface design group!

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

but there is really nothing, nothing we can do, love must be forgotten, life can always start up anew

cos we're fated to pretend. my goal is to... erm.. yea. live. and be happy i guess. yea. i'll pretend to have a goal. my goal is to make some music make some money and find some models for wives