Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm back, bitchez

lol I'm back!
aaggh w/out internets for two weeks...

and you had a party w/out me! DX

But that matters not! Cos I got podium finish in div 2 female boardercross! That's right, third place! Going to States, bitchez! Beat a whole two other teams! Damn straight.
Oh, and Vaile, I didn't know your sister snowboarded. Cos her name was on the PLC A team div 3 female for GS and boarderX.

She came second in GS, but I didn't see her there.

oh, and guise, before I left, I went to General Pants in Skygarden and they were having a clearance sale and I got a 120 dollar pair of jeans for 10 bucks! 8D
And belts for 2.50 each!
I found this other thing you must read, but I can't post it here now cos I'm on my other computer. Will post it later.

See you guise in school or whenever.

3 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

OMG! I am soooo fucking happy i dont know what to say!!!! got ive missed you. dereshi shi shi shi shi and now that your back, so is everyone like josh and blaise and jon. its good to have people back.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

MARLENAMAN!!! missed u sooooooooo much man like u have no idea! good job on the comp!!! wow u must ve good :)

Betamaxrules said...

lol
no we just had no fucking competition at all.
We came second last and made it to state in both events.
And in boarderX every other person stacked.

but yeah, I feel so loved rite now. I missed all you guise. DX