Monday, July 27, 2009

school first day

you know what i hate, people walking in corridors and they walk so slowly but their like in a line and they blocked the whole way so you have to walk slowly and you can get through them unless you push them or something. and also people standing in front of your lockers and opening their locker doors so wide that you cant open yours so your late for class. Like that oliver kid who intentionally sat infront of my locker so i couldnt open it. also, happy birthday to amira cause it was her birthday today. and also for some reason i thought the first day of school would be much better cause i get to hang out wit people. but it wasnt really. but oh well. and there was this girl in year nine and she had some food and for some reason she had left overs and decided to put her left over chicken packed lunch in my locker cause i cbf locking my locker. so i kinda threw it on her. she was so stupid. yeah, school just made me think of that. also, i am ru is huis account. cause oliver wouldnt be sitting infront of huis locker would he now...

4 comments:

Șмž said...

lol so true

*rantrater* Nicely made. If I had a dollar for this being a well constructed rant, I'd probably have a dollar. However, it just doesnt have that feel that a proper rant should have, you know? It jsut lacks something. I dunno what. There would be more but Im getting carpal tunnel so I should stop typing. 13/17

BMSilverFish said...

I love the fact that i get to carry my bag around school and not worry about lockers.

i can run off home at the instant of the bell and eat in class (but secretly)

Betamaxrules said...

Yeah, I was all like
why would oliver be sitting in front of hui's locker?

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

yea and i was like
WTF i dont rmb typing that or rmb throwing something at a year nine. lol