Sunday, July 19, 2009

Shake and pop!

Anyway
second day in melbourne... still too cold for most things... I went and saw avenue Q today it was fsking epic! xD
Like awesome epic!
Has anyone else noticed in Melbourne that there is a lack of people our age?
I have litterally not seen another teenager insofar...
I got new headphones today... and they are excesively huge.
lilickycklickyy llickyiclickyky

I reckon i'm desperate, apparantly it's the truth, not a beggar.... just desperate...
DDR in Melbourne is none D:

Public transport is much better here though... too efficient if you ask me though D:
I like my 1 hour bus/train/bus rides :S

I like electro
I like retro
I like Ghetto
House and Techno

Also, we didn't really get many responses from Bryans what are your plans for the future thingo...
Mine would definately be to become a famous designer and do design work full time and DJ parttt(y) time fo the win...
So yeah post your goals/aspirations here and etc...

4 comments:

AcionMan! said...

Lol, apparently (according to Fin at least) Melbourne is supposed to have more atmosphere than Sydney (Bah, I don't care what you say, I still like WOOO! SYDNEY! better <_<)

Last time I went was when i was like 11, and I didnt really see much of it (I like stayed with relitives and only for 3 days or something) but I prefered Sydney <_<

JD said...

Sydney is much better... I wanna go back already! T~T

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

WOOOOO!!! SYDNEY!! yeah, sydney is such an awesome place it makes me cry sometimes...

Șмž said...

WOOO0O!!! SYDNEY!!!! yeh, melbourne is creepy. plus, there are those really annoying people with large balls of wool that just keep running into you... with horrible music playing in the background (you know, the type they only play in phone ads).

actually, never been to melbourne. but yehwell.

eww, lickylicky? can someone say talentless evolution that is just a ripoff of the original, added just because they needed more pokemon? ok, now let me get back to playing platinum with my weaville and my uberpowered porygon-z.

no pun intended