Thursday, July 30, 2009

The winRA/ Next game

THe winra of last post thingos game thing is Rururururrururururu, she won a free upgrade from ordinary movie thing to gold class movie thing (Found on the inside of a Magnum ice-cream)

And the next game plays out Basically the same 'cause I can't be bothered to think of a new one...

1: Well there was seven years between us and it seems that my friends were right, that we can't survive on your bedroom eyes and a spanish guitar.

2: Make love, Make love, Oooh, Make love.

3: When I met you you were so unique, you had a little thing I'd like to keep.

4: Fake tales of San-francisco, Echo through the room. (too easy)

5: No, No shapes at all, Nothing real or artificial, No energy or heat

6: Good and bad, I swear I've had them both

7: Push a little bit louder yeah, Push a little bit stronger
Push a little bit harder yeah, Push a little bit faster

8: Oh oh yeah Don't you know, That now you blow my mind

9: L.A., city of smog, Scenesters, hipsters, sneakers, blogs

10: Boy, oh, boy I'm feeling high, It just happens to me at night
Are you ready for signs?

11: Do the D.A.N.C.E, 1 2 3 4 fight!

12: It could be ten, but then again, I can't remember half an hour since a quarter to four.

13: she's so cold and human, it's something humans do

14: War war war war, I want to declare a war, My fist breaks your porcelain nose,
There are other things that hands can do

15: Bring it on what you got, Tonight you're my dart, She says keep it tight

1 comment: