Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Brüno!

so like thursday?? but thats like one day after it comes out so it might be really full and some of us might not be able to get tickets unless we book or like go really early or something

we could meet in the city at 12 or 1 or something and buy tickets, then chill and hang out then see it. we'll probs see it at greater union on george st

people so far
-hui
-smaz
-joel
-kaz
-blaise
-ru
-marlenaman
-Maximmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm&msmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
-Lamboi

Brian and rel should come too XD and we can finally meet brian
if you are able to make it, post your name here or like comment or something. invite as many people as you like :)
xoxsogeking

6 comments:

JD said...

"I'll be there"

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

*tilts head*

you wont???
of course you will kakakakka
() ()
-^.^-
*

AcionMan! said...

Mmmmmmmaxim!

Betamaxrules said...

yeah, how did you confirm me being there?

I mean, I will, but...

...

yeah.
kay whatevs, I'll be there.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

silly marlenaman, i stalks you :P and i knew u would be there since this is your last week of being here XD

BMSilverFish said...

ha me coming has very small chance for i am locked up in my dungeon