Saturday, July 11, 2009

Stuff 2: Electric Boogaloo

*Jumps out from suspicious-looking box*
Kept you waiting, huh?

Hmm... haven't posted in a while, eh?

I GOTS GUITAR HERO!!!
Now me and vaile can, like, have battles and stuff! XD  And have a big band with, like, two guitars and drums and stuff!

Oh yeah, and I got vaccinations for Vietnam. 'Vaccinations for Vietnam' lol sounds like a charity or something... Or a band name. But yeah, I got three all next to each other in a row and I was like
"Oh, that only hurts a bit, not too bad"
"..."
*faints*

Yeah, I just sat back down in my chair and then I passed out.
Fun...

So yeah, also, I'm going away tomoz for the rest of the holidays. To the snow, that is. Wish me luck for the races and all that.
Be seein ya.
Yo. Word to yo motha.

8 comments:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

yea goood luck marlenaman~ u go pwn that race now

JD said...

You can slowly build your way up to my level in GH :P

Have fuuuan!

Betamaxrules said...

thanks huiman! XD
and yeah, thanks joel. DX

Șмž said...

...excelent. now, we must have a big party at my house with 4 player guitar hero, 2 guitars, 2 drums. it WILL be good.

Kwon said...

ha vaccinations wat a joke i cbf gettin mine

AcionMan! said...

Hey, what a coincident, I got Guitar Hero too!

Msgoldenweek said...

wait... if action man also has guitar hero world tour.. you could have three drums!!!!!~! that would be crazy...

Șмž said...

|he no has it for wii buttt