Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hate @ winter~ Brrrrr! (I'm just gonna type whatever comes to mind...)

Anyway... I just touched down in Melbourne and It's cool and all... but there's noone here :(

I guess this is the last week of being 15 for me too... It's alright I guess... I mean I get to finally catch up to the rest of my year in age finally... kinda...
But this winter sucks... I've got a cold and it's really cold everywhere...
I can be as cruel as you, fighting fire with fire wood!
I'm so confused really... I feel really lonely... and I hate not having anyone during the winter... always have...
And at Melbourne we're staying at My mums friends house, his name is Wei Xin and he has a cat, which is like awesome and stuffs...
I don't like it too much when Directors or Script writers force their opinions on certain subjects within their works too much based on their real life experiences...
I just like having someone to cuddle up to for warmth, or more so the idea of such...
The mutual want, the mutual need...
I think i'm gonna be really bored this week... I'll have lots of stuff to do... but I'll litterally be alone like 24/7...
I don't know what to do after my party... you know my 16th on Friday that you're invited to... I don't just wanna head home with noone else... maybe someone should have an after-party ;D
It'd be nice :)
I'd like to think
For everyone....

13 comments:

Șмž said...

lol ur only 15

JD said...

Grrrrr~

BMSilverFish said...

wow you're still 15?....

JD said...

Yes i'm still 15... I'm the youngest in my year by a while D:

BMSilverFish said...

Even Arielle is 16.

You so young :P

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

aww joelnes~~ u should have an after party at your place and play guitar hero with your friends kakakakka
its good to be 15, u get to see MA15 stuff and still pay child fare :D

Anonymous said...

I needs the details for your party~ :)

Msgoldenweek said...

joel, you should have an after party at someones house and sleepover and hang out...

JD said...

Yeah, I can't have an after party at my house... and even if I could I wouldn't due to rents... so anyone wanna hold one for me? ;D

person said...

nom you should have a hangover and a sleep out

JD said...

Sleep out or in?
Either way sleep is not a friend of mine nor is he invited to any of my partys!
Fkin hate that guy....

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

we could camp out somewhere.. (park near smaz's place) XD

Șмž said...

that again?