Monday, July 20, 2009

Name the song and artist game!

The rules are, no google or any search engines, just drop a comment with the song numbers/name and artist
I'm putting my iTunes on shuffle and putting the first lyrics that comes up
Here goes
1.Breathe the pressure
Come play my game Ill test ya
2.I'm gonna fight 'em of! Seven nation army couldn't hold me back! (too easy D:)-Ru!
3.I don't know why! But I got it so bad!
4.Let him come into the city
Let him find his lucky penny
Let him put it in his pocket
And shake it all around -Ru!
5. You used to get it in your fish nets, now you only get it in your night dress -Ru!
6. Well daft pnk is playing at my house ah my house! (too easy) -Ru!
7.Hey you, are you in there? I'm stuck outside you maybe you,just want another, another like you...
8. As if it was so easy to go
A walk to something special before And everything you want is to know
How is waiting for me anymore?
9: Well now! Dont you tell me to stop! you stick around i'll make it worth your while! -Ru!
10: There's something in the air!
11: You keep on giving me the hold up! I wish you'd make your mind up!
12: You used to take your watch off, before we made love you didn't want to share our time with anyone.-EM
13: I'm feelin' rough i'm feelin' raw in the time of my life!-Ru!
14: It was a long and dark december, from the rooftops I remember there was snow, white snow-EM
15: We're interuptin' transmission, cause we happen to know, there's something that you been missin' welcome to the show!-EM

The winner wins something cool... I dont know yet but something xD
And the winner is whoever gets the most correct :P

8 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

2,Seven Nation Army -white Stripes
4,The Distance -live
5, Flourescent Adolescent -Arctic Monkeys
6, Daft Punk is playing at my house -LCD Soundsystem
9,Intergalactic -Beastie Boys
13, Time to Pretend -MGMT

wow, i suck at this game...

BMSilverFish said...

i don't think i'll bother with this..

JD said...

Oshi...
Good work Rururu!
that's 6 for you!

JD said...

Oshi...
Good work Rururu!
that's 6 for you!

Hoggle said...

15 is hey boys and girls by evermore

Hoggle said...

and 14 is violet hill by coldplay

Hoggle said...

and 12 is trojan horse by bloc party

JD said...

3 for Em!