Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lorainne

Meet the guys, guys, meet Lorainne.
































































This is my new computer, which I have been literally waiting for six months to buy, but now I got and she is my new best friend! (After all of you guys, ofc :)

She isn't perfect (well she nearly is,) and like I still have to get her online, but once everything's sorted my life is gonna be a whole lot easier (my dad at first didn't let me have her in my room and i tried all these arguments for him to let me have it, but eventually he just realised himself that in 6 months imma be learning to drive so he thinks I'm responsible enough - HAH! likely!)

I named her after the guy from Open Season's gun, 'coz like everything thats an object and is a girl is called Lorainne, amiright?

I did a random google search of "sexiest guy in the world" and it came up with this:





























I also found the charger for my mp3, so that's all sexy too, and I can finally listen to "Im on a boat!" not coming from my head!



























Well I'm still in my undies even though i've been awake for like... 6 hours now :S
Sorry guys that i've been all lonerish and hermitty lately, but the hols have been a bit hectic (and i've been a bit lazy and playing computer games; if you can see im playing my long lost Roller Coaster tycoon 2 :P) coz like ive had to re-design my room basically and buying everything for lorainne took literally two days and stuff AND I lost my fone for a bit and i dont have sams excuse for being away but hey ... c'est la vie?!

anyway i've decided that like since it's the last week of hols imma make an effort to go out and do stuff with you guys (i havent even seen Madi-Sun once these hols D:)

What you guys doing tomorrow? I missed Hoggs party, (regrets) but my parents have decided to ban my from the house tomorrow so I HAVE to do something :)

16 comments:

JD said...

System specs list plx

AcionMan! said...

Ok brb noob Lol :D

AcionMan! said...

CPU: Intel q9400 Quad 2.66ghz 6mb
Motherboard: Asus p5q p45 ddr2 s775
OS: MS Vista home premium 32 bits (but no Microsoft Office - wtf?!)
Harddrive: 320 gigs
4 Gigs ram
GTX260 896mb graphics card

AcionMan! said...

Lol, I have.. I've been giving her too much loving XD
Massive Battle, Full Unit capacity, largest unit scale, 4 armies on Medieval II: Total war - no lag AT ALL ;)

Anonymous said...

My computer is named Chantelle, maybe she and Lorraine could hang out sometime~ ;)

JD said...

My computers name is Lucy... after Lucy Liu...
Why do all our computers have female names?

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

My computer's name is Makoto.

JD said...

MAKOTO!!!!!
Lol
The girl who leapt throught time <3!

AcionMan! said...

'Cause everything's named after girls, duuuh, like ships, planes, and babies.

BMSilverFish said...

also...i find 4 gigabytes of ram completely useless on a 32 bit system anyway....

FOR SHAME!!!

JD said...

I think that 4 gb is more or less essential due to vista's windows desktop manager (Grrrrrr) constantly soaking up 1/3 of your RAM...
Especially when playing games with a large physics object count, eg Garrys mod

AcionMan! said...

Well they didn't have the 64 Bit system, and I couldn't wait anymore, but I can always upgrade in teh future <_<

Șмž said...

roller coaster tycoon 2~ my faveritest game ever, cept maybe pokemon yellow :D

nice computer man...

and if medieval 2 with that much gives no laq, you've gotta try it with empire, k?

BMSilverFish said...

32 bit can't utilize the extra gig of ram since it only uses 3 really..

JD said...

Exactly... and between lacking the extra kick 1gb gives your system i'd rather be wasting a gig... 'sides RAM is incredibly cheap these days...

BMSilverFish said...

i'd rather buy meself a happy meal....

or a dozen mcnuggets