Wednesday, June 30, 2010


as you can see, I am working on updating the template to make it wider. The method I am currently using is very brute force, because my HTML skills are shit, (the person who made it soft-coded all the values so its okay :D) but it may end up with a need to adopt a new template and modify it from there.


UPDATE. So I need to know. Should we get a different template and adapt it? Cause that's looking like the most viable option right now.
here is what it will probably be based off:
link 1
and it stretches based on your window like so:
link 2

the only problem with this is, where would the mr saturns at the side go?
I dont know...
what do you guys want? we should def. change it.
oh yeah, and dont worry about the width of the video, i changed it to see a bunch of stuff. it'd be normal width.

4 comments:

Brian said...

it is better than before

Action Man said...

yeah, I say go for the change.

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

Change? I don't like change.. yea, change is scary...

no lol i joke. change is fine.

RHItarded said...

It looks better :D i like the feng shui... spelling? you know what i mean! ;D