Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sometimes the world feels hard to understand

Yesterday, there were literally gradients in the sky like the sky was a pale blue and pale purple gradient and the clouds were grey are white gradients.

Right now I am in the kitchen baking cookies, doing my math homework, listening to Cloud Control's new album and dancing with myself all at the same time.

Hey, do you ever get that feeling like you just think, I love my friends? Cause sometimes i just think how awesome my friends are and like how we do stuff like sing to songs we know together and things like that make me reallly happy.

Josh says that feeling like you aced the math test gives you a high thats better than drugs. What other things give you a high that feels 'better than drugs' ? for me its music, manga and friends.

5 comments:

Șмž said...

music. end of story.

I would be dead without it

(this is such a ru post)

Jonny Boyz said...

for me its like josh, succeeding in something, except for me (cause i do shit in math) it's more often than not because i did well in drama related stuff. that feeling like "i made people happy" that is........ best high evar.

Brian said...

i honestly don't know

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

(well it is posted by ru)

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

music, america's best dance crew (sadly enough) and just being wit all my friends and everyone else. that makes me so happy. especially at parties