Tuesday, June 29, 2010

holidays

Aight, so these holidays have been "super fantastisch".

Friday we went to lassy's house and played Monopoly (I stole about $3000 in the game and probable had about $4000 taken off me, and the bank repossessed Strand *cries*) and then marlena (who you shouldn't cheat against), ru hui, sam and yours truly went to China town and had a heaps good meal for $16 :0 (wow, amazing, fish...).

Sat went and saw Toy Story 3 which was also ridiculously amazing, emotional and exhilarating.

Sun, a group went to my holiday house in Umina to celebrate Laura's last day in Aus. We started at a reject shop, bought a heap of random stuff, and then over the following hours, pushed a trolley to my crib. then we had more asian food...

Mon, i met up with J-Lo, gamed for a few hours before buying a didgeredoo for Laura. Played a huge prank on Jules to pass the time on the way to the airport. Said our good-bye's to Laura :( and then paid a ludicrous amount for a ravin' maxi taxi to china town for more asian food :D. then me and kwon walked home.

Today, I have tidied up my room, had my Duke of Ed plans been spat on, but these plans have had a shower and are about to (hopefully) emerge from the bathroom in designer clothes!

All in all, these holiday have been mad (and unfortunately expensive) and I hope everyone has learnt their lesson... DON'T CHEAT AT MONOPOLY WHEN MARLENA'S THERE!!!

5 comments:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

yea IKR. i saw lambert and smaz 4 days in a row.
did practically all of the above (cept for beyond)
I'm gonna be sooo broke by the end of the holidays

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

Oh and tidied up your room? impossible! how long did that take you?

Lambert said...

ssoooo much money has been spent!! i didn't do much but you gotta start somewhere (my table is visible!!!).

Șмž said...

actually, monopoly with marlena in general is to be avoided.

its just a game...

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

no you're just a game!