Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Strangers

Okay so for my first post i would like to talk about STRANGERS. shall we all say it together? shall i tell you all how to pronounce it? OR MAYBE NOT BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW. or because they are SO scary sometimes. to back up my latter statement, i will share my experience with a STRANGER [not ranger!] this morning.

K so i got on a bus and it drove and i got off and started walking and as i walked i adjusted my headphones so that they were OVER the TOP of my shoulderbagstrap. and i was looking up as i went so that i walked in a straight line. And this PERFECTLY NORMAL looking middle-aged woman is walking in the opposite direction on my right and as i'm about to pass her she KICKS MY ANKLE. any questions? like, maybe, why? did i look scruffy? was i glaring at her? did i stab her baby? NO I DID NOT. and none of those [except mabe the last one] even warrents a kick.

tbh people such as this freak me the fuck out. k so anyway... as i turned around in shock [she was behind me by this point] i find her WATCHING ME and she swings he shopping/handbags and she calls out in the FAKEST [yes, 'est'] voice i have ever [EVERRRR] heard, "NAA-AO-W! SORRAYY!" and goes on her merry way. as if. she didn't trip. she kicked me on purpose. i have bruises [proof] and eyes [saw what happened]. YOU ARE NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST BIT, SORRAYY, LADY! and i'm sorry i'm using so many caps it's just... it was so unexpected! and then i was planning to go and find megan and cry but apart from the fact it took me 20 minutes to get to school, SHE DIDN'T EVEN COME. so there you go. Stay away from strangers!..... she didn't even have any candy. what fuckery is this? i want my un-bruised ankle back D:

11 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

Strangers are so strange. Probably had something to do with the fact that you are a school kid cause all public people hate school kids!

RHItarded said...

I didn't look like a school kid today. all i had was the PE top and my hair was covering the Emblem. but thanks. that makes me feel SO much better. [i'll be paranoied for the rest of my school days D:]

Brian said...

i'm confused, who's this?

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

oh thats right!

Brian, meet our newest member of our friendship community, RHItarded. RHItarded, this is brian. great. now be friends!

RHItarded said...

Friends yaay. Who is Brian? and the people with codenames... i forgot everyone. WHO ARE THEY?! Brian i'm Rhiannon. hai hai. ;D

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

relhorusthingy is arielle
Sm2 is smaz
Hoggle is hogg
fallingthroughspace is liam DJ
RHItarded is Rhiannon
Action Man! is Sava Oleary
Scribbles is Adrienne
Lord of the Palmtrees is Fish cake
Digitalism! is Joelnes
BMSilverFish is Brian
Ms Golden Week is ru kero
meh? yeh y not Is jules
Jonny Boyz is Lassy
Kwon is Kwonny

Brian said...

HAI!

JD said...

Probably had something to do with this.
http://xkcd.com/706/

RHItarded said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot get over how amazingly concidential that now seems. It's crazy how likely it seems that was it. maybe she WASN'T crazy! maybe she was just CURIOUS!!! XO

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

Well there you go, and change your life she did ;P

RHItarded said...

Yeah and now i have crabs T_T