Monday, June 14, 2010

Oi! Buddy!

Oi! Brian! Cheer the fuck up man!
I jus' want to let you know I feel your pain. I thought 2009 was bad, guess what? 2010 was worse, by far. I've been through hell and back for a cup of tea a few times but here's what I've learnt. People always cheer up by telling themselves "There's someone always worse of then me" I think that's shit! This only causes people to despair at how much more shit their lives could be and if your empathetic well that's another story, the way I like to think about it is that shit happens, it doesn't only happen to me, it happens to you, it happens to Hui or Smaz or any other countelss people I could name, it happens to my next door neighbours, it happend to that guy in the penthouse you always wished you owned, but the great thing is is that we are all here in this together and that's why I propose a blog yum-cha this coming weekend!
So Brian, when your feeling sad just remember... you can post on this blog and we will read it and we will empathise with you because we know what it feels like.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
P.s. WOOOOOO! GRADUATION IN A TERM AND TWO WEEKS!!!!!!

4 comments:

Brian said...

Heyy I'm also graduating soon!

Now to figure out what to do at uni...also what to put on my Jersey...

Thanks for the support guys, appreciate it despite knowing so little about you. Although I doubt I could come out for Yum Cha this weekend with my football match and my 2 and 3 unit maths assessment next.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

YUMCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Come on brian, you could bring your books to yumcha!

Brian said...

Where do you guys usually have yumcha anyway?

Șмž said...

emperor's garden
place is good, except tyler is a vegetarian... so that was kinda awkward