Tuesday, June 22, 2010

may i just say

I'd like to take a minute to say something awesome about each person on the blog.

Ru, i love your hugs and you are just an amazing person to talk to and chill with. I never feel awkward talking to you and you are just a brilliant person to be around, you and your constant music listening.

Smaz, I love your attitude to everything, maybe you dont mean to be but you are always laid back and I wish I could be more like that. I also love that you love pokemon and avatar. I also like that you are really nice to me, even if i get distracted while talking to you.

Joel, you are actually the sweetest person. I love that you are smiling most of the time. I will truly miss you when you leave IGS. I love that you always wear a blazer and that you have a good taste in music.

Hui hui hui, I love that you have an obsession with next top model, and that you are a perfect mix of emotions and I don't usually see you angry. I love that you love bows and you always are really considerate and make me feel better.

Brian, I love that you are part of the blog, even though most of us have never met you. Your posts on the blog are always interesting even if i don't get some of the computer speak. You are an awesome person, Good Luck with HSC things

Jon, I love that you are always happy and that you love to dance. You never get embarassed by anything and you poon at theatresports, I don't talk to you often cause you aren't in any of my classes and at lunch you dissapear but you are awesome and we should talk more often.

Rhiannon, I love that you are always so full of emotion. I love the arguments you have with declan and you will actually insult people without being scared. Even though you scare me sometimes you are still awesome.

Maxim, I love that you have/had a goatee. It was pretty epic. You always say hogg hogg hogg to me at the most random times when I am raging at something and it always makes me smile. I really like that about you also, you are a pretty good gamer apparently.

Kwon, what to say. I know I say I hate you a lot but you are actually an amazing person, I don't think I have ever seen you truly angry or upset and you take everything so well. You always make me laugh at random things and you are genuinely intelligent. Our 3 unit class wins.

Wow so many people.
These are people that aren't on the blog so often, but I will write it anyway

Adrienne, I miss maths last yr with you, maths when we had campbell and you, me and marlena would sit and have those sour straps. I like how you relate to people so well and you are genuinely awesome.

Liam, I love the conversations we have in 3 unit maths and our little chat sessions when ms. souroullas is away, for a while you scared me but now you are just a really nice guy and I don't get how people are mean to you o formspring. they are obviously compensating

Jules, where do I begin? I love that you are always there with advice and I can talk to you about anything and you are probably my best friend, the closest friend I have probably ever had and I love you for that. I will always remember sitting at central with you and nicola and just talking about life. You are truly an amazing person.

Arielle, I love talking to you in the cafe at lunchtime about everything, I love your laugh and your gaming. I also love listening to you talk about gaming and being confused, but thinking it sounds cool all the same.

And Christian cause he just joined the blog, i love that you are so goofy and you are pretty good to talk to. Im glad you listened when I taught you how to hug. I know I was mean to you a lot and I am really sorry for that but for some reason you annoyed me. Anyway, you are really sweet and good at theatresports. I'd also like to say, I honestly believe you are an awesome person. No joke.

Thats all.
I love you all
Emily.

8 comments:

Brian said...

tis a lovely post
not often you see people compliment others with such thought

Șмž said...

why thank you emily hogg

Kwon said...

aw how nice of ya to say that

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

Awwww such a kind hearted person of you to detail all the positive traits that everyone possesses that affect you. Lol i love how you love that i love the things i love

AcionMan! said...

Thank you hogg hogg hogg :)

Hoggle said...

:) you guys really are amazing. <3

RHItarded said...

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW. ily <3

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

Aww ty emily! I <3 you and thanks for posting me first ;D ^^