Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Last post for 2 weeks.

So Im guessing this is going to be my last post for two weeks as I will be away in China and Switzerland.

So yesterday was pretty awesome, i spent most of my day trying to think of things to do and waiting for 5:00, i put some rubbish on the nature strip, watched some futurama, chilled a bit, pack part of my suitcase... etc.

Anyway 5:00 came and i went and got on the bus to go to central, i got there on the wrong side and walked through the underground tunnel and met people on the other side, at the time, only kwon, jon, josh, smaz and christian were there. I took a photo

We waited and talked for a bit, then maria and annie turned up and ru and hui and we ran and got on the 393 to the UNSW. At the UNSW we changed buses and got on the 400 to the airport and maria yelled at me. On the bus, we pranked jules, that was fun.
Once we got to the airport we took a group photo and then jules called and everyone went and hid and then kwon and josh turned up and he had to pay maria $20. hahaha. anyway after we said goodbye, to laura and went and caught a rave taxi to chinatown where we had dinner, and ru told me i eat slowly. So yeh that was my awesome day!!

On another note, I'm going to miss you guys while I am away, it will be a bit sad :(..

But I will come back and we will have super fun happy awesome time!! also we should go bowling!!
Anyway <3 you guys.

Finally, rave taxi song.

1 comment:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

Hogg hogg hogg i'm gonna miss you!!! have fun away from everybody and dont forget to send postcards! <3