Thursday, June 17, 2010

Theatresports

ANYBODY COMING TO THEATRESPORTS ON SUNDAY
Remove Formatting from selection
You need to bring your ID tomorrow. If you don't then you do not get a ticket. Due to ticketek being a bitch my mum needs all the ID to pick up the tickets. So tomorrow you need to bring some or get some and give it to me by the end of lunch or no ticket. Or you can pay full adult price of $28.00

If you are sick tomorrow and still want to come on Sunday you have to be at the Enmore theatre at 4pm with ID or you do not get a ticket.

BRING ID OR NO TICKET.

On a side note, please bring the money to pay me by monday or my mum will get pissed.

And please comment if you have got the message and put the id in your bag now.

Please and Thanks
Emily

3 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

ID? ok then... i might have to bring my canadian permenant residance card thing... can i bring my bus pass or something cause the only fo sho ID i has is my PR card and my passport..

Hoggle said...

if you have the thing you can get from the school, that will do the best probably. if you don't have it you can get it tomorrow and give it to me.

Șмž said...

I lost my ID... are you sure bus passes don't count? because they would validate that we are indeed school students. ohwell
Anyway, thank you much for the heads up.