Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So yeh

So you know what,, I thought I would write this post about being happy.

Recently I have been in a generally good mood and people have been saying, you are so angry, you are so stressed and really I am not. When I am angry it is different, I think people confuse my moods a little, general irritability does not class as anger, purely as a slight disturbance to a generally happy person. Yes I am intolerant especially if you call me a tautology. A tautology is defined by the dictionary (people that know what they are on about) as 1. useless repetition eg. a finished end or 2. a formula which is true every possible interpretation.

In terms of one, I am defined as useless repetition, well thank you. In the first sense, you are really kinda nonsensical considering that this is generally only related to words and in this case you would have to define what i am a useless repetition of, otherwise it is just illogical and in the second sense you are really quite rude and its an unnecessary statement, you saying that to me proves you are 1 of 5 things, 1. You cannot make up your own mind of what to call me so you take paddy's insult 2. You are just generally stupid or 3. You are a rude person and don't bother even saying a word to me because you are a waste of my time and i really cbf to listen to you or 4. You think you are funny, which btw you are not or 5. You really have no life and you are just insulting me as a joke in which case, its unnecessary, back off.

In terms of two I am defined as a formula which is true in every possible interpretation. It is to do with some sort of maths. I really dont know why you would be saying this, if you are its like apples and oranges. really just get a fucking better insult.

SO yeh what started as a thing on happiness turned into a rant because its irritating when people insult me. Let me make it clear. You are not funny, you have no life and gtfo cause i dont give a fuck if you want to insult me, just be intelligent.

Anyway, you are generally pretty awesome and this does not necessarily apply to you.

1 comment:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

ahahahahhahahah we only call you a tautology because we get a reaction. and its funny cos its you. silly emily i thought we ran through this already