Monday, September 28, 2009

Drank my beer and smoked my weed, but my good friends are all i need

So yum cha was awesomesaucesome. I feel so phat now and yeah. last day of exams tomorroz and then accessorriiee shopping wit joshua and vietnam!!! gonna be so awesome!!! and like proms coming up so like it would be win if they had awards like prom king and queen and best dressed and all these other random categories and like we got to vote for the winner and give candy canes and then glen coco would get lots of candy canes but gretchen weiners wouldnt. sorry, i got carried away.... and then we would go to college in america. cause it would be like pass out at 3 wake up at 10 go out to eat then do it aagain....
What picture?

8 comments:

Șмž said...

man i love college.

BMSilverFish said...

who is that person on the left...

he looks familiar

JD said...

Wow... I really would love your stylized perceptions of college... if they were real...

JD said...

I'd*

Betamaxrules said...

ikr joel

Șмž said...

*epic palmface*

AcionMan! said...

Awww I didn't get to go to Yumcha coz I had Trad Cultures (which was really easy I got like 93.5% :D) and then I... saw Up with James and McGee and Maddy and Pip and Sophie and Brigita which was awesome :D

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

what picture? where did the picture go>> ? what happened?? What is the world ooming to???


do i really have to graduate or can i just stay here for the rest of my life?