Sunday, September 20, 2009

Can i get one thing clear?

People take my stuff all the time and I rly dont mind
but the thing is when i dont get it back.
Yes the easyway card was only 50 cents but the fact that u guys think that u can lose my stuff is fucked up. I rly dont care if its a 50 cent easyway card, but what if it had been my debit card or my bus pass?
I need that stuff and the fact that u guys think u can just lose it and not care.
The post thing was the same, u think u can just go mess around in my stuff and it pissed me off, the post, meh, its just a morals thing.
Seriously if ur gonna do things like that then get some morals and dont lose ppls stuff or change it.
Im not saying ur immoral just that u need to think about the consequences more.
I dont care bout the easyway card or the post rly, just if its other stuff then it can be worse.

7 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

I can't tell you what I learned from school
But I could tell you a story or two
Um yea of course I learned some rules
Like don't pass out with your shoes on
And don't leave the house till the booze gone
And don't have sex if shes too gone
When it comes to condoms put two on
Then tomorrow night find a new joint
Hold the beer bong
Nothing wrong with some fun
Even if we did get a little just too drunk

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

yeah i totally get where your going. Did you get your easy way card in the end cause i felt really bad

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

awww sozza emily, but we do that to everybody XP.

you're reaction is my favourite tho. love u lotss <3<3<3

Hoggle said...

no i didnt get the card back.

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

I'll buy you a new one and buy an easyway so that the card can have points

Hoggle said...

lol its fine. i got a new one on friday

Șмž said...

lets get one thing perfectly clear, I didn't come here to smoke and drink beer~

meanest man contest ftw!