Monday, September 7, 2009

ctrl+v


HOLY SHIT SPORE IS A GOD GAME.

EDIT FUCK I ALMOST DIED OF NO INTERNET FOR A SECOND THERE ALMOST :o
BUT IT OK ALL NOW NOW THAT IT IS ALL OK. :]
JUST SAYING WHAT I JUST AND AM ONLY SAID/ING..
WHOOPS I HAVE TWO DOTS HOW I FIX THAT I HAVE TOO DOTS?
BAH. HUMBUG
UBMUH HAB.

Whats happening to me
Im dying from the inside
Body hurts too much to feel
And pressure adds to pain
Deliver us from evil
Straying out of sanity

Why can't you let me be
Is nothing else important?
Does my mind mean more to you
Cause if I carry on
Deliver us from evil
Straying out of sanity


4 comments:

JD said...

Humbug?!?!?
DO you have the album?!?!
ASDFAFFASFADSA GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

AcionMan! said...

Spore is repetitive <_<

JD said...

Your mother is repetetive Maxim...

Șмž said...

spore is epic game, kk? at least hold out till the mofoing space stage before you repetitititive, kk?