Monday, September 14, 2009

yup.

So this is the song I've been having in head all day. (I lied. I actually had deliver us from evil, but thats a different post... om nom nom light metal)
Its Knights of Cydonia by Muse. Ignore the video, for some reason muse's own channel who has the actual clip has shitty quality. So here is a fanvid, with the (you guessed it) (wait, no, its not naruto?) halo 3 trailer.
so listen to the song. yeh. and it gets epicer as it goes on.

like, when I say this is epic, I don't mean its incredibly awesome, but that it is anyway. This song is actually EPIC. in all caps.

also, my sister is so awesome, she bought chips for me and ru today. :D

4 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

omg, amazing song. its on guitar hero in timezone

Smaz said...

goes to timezone

JD said...

Old song is old :P
Stilla good song though, did someone say Knight of Cydonia on expert?

Also at timezone it's a premium song... so it's $4 to play D:

JD said...

Also i'd just like to add... I love the Arbiter! :D