Sunday, September 6, 2009

My weekend~

So anyway, I'm bored waiting for warcraft 3 to download, so I'll share my weekend with you all~

O-k, well it started of sort of like this, I woke up Saturday morning ate a bowl of fruit loops (Yum!) and then I did a three page economics essay for my study... then I went to some one year olds birthday party in my family and met Stan there... then me and Stan were like :O Omfg! A flying fox! *2 hours of flying fox later* I came home and did my Italian writing study... then I went on facebook and used the "Enemy of the day" app and it told me it was Tom Purcell... so then I ate dinner then I went to madisons... then I was pressured into eating dinner again... D:... then we chillaxed a bit while I rang around to see where Tom was for I had planned to find him and squirt him in the crotch with a water pistol... so anyway I rang Seb and he was with Tom an they were in Newtown so Mady and I trekked from Annandale to Newtown, and looked everywhere for a water pistol to no avail... I rang Seb and he said he'd meet us in 15 minutes, so naturally madison and I went to Cold Rock and bought tasty Ice-cream and while we were waiting for Seb I went to changethe song on my iPhone and dropped my Icecream... my first reaction was to shout FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU very loudly in the street and complain abot it really loudly for 5 minutes... which I did... so anyway 5 minutes had passed so instead of buying a water pistol we bought a bottle of water with one of those pop-lid thingos... but we couldn't open it... Madison and I stood there forever trying to open this lid (Seb was late) until we asked this really macho guy if he could...he kinda looked at us strangely at first but then he tried and failed as much as us... then 5 seconds of him giving it back to me I hit it against a wall popping of the lid (Victory). Then Seb showed up... without Tom... but oh well, and we went back to Sebs and 4channed and Omegled for a bit till his dad (Who was baked) was all like "Sebastion you need to do your art case study! blah blah blah I have the munchies!" so then Madison and I left and walked down through Newtown ringing around for Dom and looking for a free wifi (all of which were turned of FFFUUUUUU) and there were ALOT of police around... so anyway then we called Hui and she was all like "Alright I'll text you Doms number but it'll take ages to get to you lol" and then randomely we saw Denzel on the other side of the street who had recently escaped from a park party which lads had gate crashed and nearly killed this drug dealer he was with... so anyway Dom wasn't able to come out and we had Denzel and a bottle of saki... so naturally we headed into the city and played video games at the net cafe till they kicked us out (1 am) then we trekked back to madisons house from the city (Fuck there were alot of lads) and I jimmied my way into madies for us 'cause his rents were aslepin then we played nazi-zombies for a while... then we went upstairs and watched "Pokemon: Girratina and the sky warrior" until falling asleep... then we woke up at like 7am somehow and 4chaned till like 9... then Denzel cooked eggs and we played nazi zombies some more... then I left maddies at 11 to get home but on the way I stopped by Broadway to get my dad a fathers day gift and I pre-ordered Call of duty modern warfare 2 and Halo ODST... then I trekked home... played a few games... found a warcraft 3 torrent... started downloading... 75% of the way in... and here I am... Cool story...

5 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

cool kid XD. wait... FLYING FOX!!!! where did that come from?!?!?!?!?

Hoggle said...

sounds pretty eventful

Betamaxrules said...

eh.
lucky. I've been sitting in my house the whole time.

DX DX DX DX

BMSilverFish said...

modern warfare 2 eh...

(looks through wallet...no money)

*sigh*

JD said...

Dude, have you seen the gameplay trailers?!!??! *Jizms self*