Saturday, September 19, 2009

freakin dragged me into her office in the middle of art without any warning. shot questions at me. i didnt rly wanna talk about it. when i answered IDK or I dont rmb, she takes it as me being evasive or covering up. but u know wut? I really dont know.
I dont know anything. And if shes going to be like this, i will not cooperate with her.

i cant handle this. I'm not used to this. She freakin interiogated me. That was not an interview. she threatened me with a social worker and not going to vietnam. She aint know me. She cant make me say anything i dont wanna say. Thats violation. Thats invading my privacy and my friend's privacy. She looked at me straight with her cold heartless inhumane eyes. All i could see was her horrible hideous hair. It was the definition of UGLY and TASTELESS all in one. I will not stand by this. Goatman is right, shes trying to be a police and not principal. I thought she always goes on about acceptance, but shes a closeminded heartless bitch and she dont accept me. She judges me inaccuratle but she has authority to do whatever she wants. Maybe i would be in a better position to speak to her if she and ms duma werent so cold and scary.
This is principal level man. IDK what i did. She said that i didnt do anything but ima witness and she wants me to talk about my friends. And snitch them in. I have no place to talk about other people. I will only speak of myself.
thats the thing. If i didnt do nothing, then dont talk to me. get out
move bitch get out the way get out the way bitch get out the way

KARMA WILL KILL U BITCH

3 comments:

Betamaxrules said...

those are serious threats.

She could get in trouble.

Kwon said...

i believe oscars is on suicide watch and toby is in councelin

AcionMan! said...

I wouldn't be surprised if Oscar's dead by 20.