Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oh God...

... I feel like shit. I've been sitting here... for like 8 hours or something ridiculous, looking at this glowing screen...
And that would've been ok, I was doing something productive... but for 8 hours I've been telling myself to study but instead I've just wasted my time...
AND ok, so I'm wasting my time, maybe if I was doing something creative like designing games or creating pieces of art, then that'll be cool, 'cause I'm actually teaching myself practical skills... but instead for 8 hours its been "just one more game" or "this video is only 1.37 loing...."

To top it all off, I haven't had a shower and only been snacking all day, so I feel like a major slob...

... Fuck.

3 comments:

BMSilverFish said...

HAHAA MY EXAMS ARE OVER! BWAHAHAHAAH

IN YOUR FACES!


*spins around in chair*

kwon said...

haha thats wat i do like everyday

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

gosh, ive been attempting to study but i keep falling asleep so now i have to make up for that by not sleeping at a normal sleeping time.... (is on blog at 2:48 in the morning...)