Saturday, September 12, 2009

Kind of excited right now...

So, the room we were given last nite was really crap, so we spontaneously decided to come home last nite instead of today. So I'm home now.

And omg you guys.  I have so many essay ideas for english right now. This is actually insanely exciting. hmefgulw.wYCBFHYL,
rttlql,ldu
blah.
*spasm*

Oh, and I did really amazingly terribly at the snow btw.  They let everyone do practise runs for an hour before it started and by the time I got on it, it was insanely rutted and I almost stacked.  And I came 22nd out of 27, but two were disqualified.
OH WELL IM GOING ON A TRAINING CAMP IN CANADA IN JANUARY.
Gosh, I'm so dedicated.

2 comments:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

CANADA!
i wanna gooo!
but im grounded
so for the next year or so, im staying at home and watching ANTM + ABDC

BMSilverFish said...

i'm pretty damn sure your parents can't keep it up for a year