Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dnt due on monday

What I've done on this lovely saturday:
-Dnt Printing
-Met up with friends
-Open day with friends
-Having fun with friends
-Leave friends to supposely do DnT
-Take super long nap til 8 pm
-wake up for dinner
-procrastinating
-procrastinating
-Colour in stuff
-Procrastinating still (tumblr, manga etc.)

I have quite a few things to do but I feel okay. I feel like I'll be able to do this even if I watch another episode. Maybe I'm just too calm about this now.
And like today I went to the unis and it was nice, fun and exciting and I was like, yea, okay i understand my options! Im ready for this! I can leave school and know what Im doing!! Then i came home feeling all okay and stuff and then an hour past and I realised that I havent made any progress in my future plans....
Then I feel like i forgot everything about what i learnt today and shit got depressing and confusing so I went to tumblr.

No comments: