Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Exams

So I was in the English exam today, and Childish Gambino's version of 'Rolling in the Deep' came into my head. I keep on having songs come into my head during exams and having to get them out quick so I can keep working.
Also I think I might have torn something in my leg (it hurts in the same area where I strained it with the dog attack) so that's not cool.

Anyway, here's the song and later and good luck with everyone's exams!!!




And Hui, here's the two songs I was telling you about today:

Original by Jay-Z


Cover by Asher Roth

2 comments:

AcionMan! said...

Lol, I do exactly the same thing Lambert.. it's like a resource to use in more desperate situations to give you the "extra something" to write a damned sentence already!

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

is nice. i like it.