Tuesday, August 9, 2011

KAKAROT!!!

So pretty much my life recently has consisted of Dragonball Z! Since like 11pm on Friday, I have watched 34 episodes. It's an awesome show yet prevents me from doing a lot of study, but I think I've been doing pretty well in the exams so far and I've only had physics since I started watching again. But yeah, the plot progresses SSOOOOOOO SLOWLY! But it's an awesome show so it's alright. I just got told that this "EPIC BATTLE" (which is Goku, Gohan and Krillin vs. Vegeta) is about to end in the next episode and that it's result will shape the world!!!

Pretty much I'm just wondering how Vegeta becomes a good guy (cause that should happen soon) and also I wanna see Trunks (because he's my favourite), but he first appears at episode 126 so that's a while off...

But yeah, DBZ is AWESOME and I hope everyone is doing well in their exams and continues to do well. Later.

And here's a DBZ joke I read and thought was hilarious:

How many Dragon Ball Z characters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One, but it'll take about 6 episodes!

No comments: