Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Explanation required...

Can someone please explain to me why so many youtube videos have this whole "free youtube from vevo" shit? Vevo means I can rely on:
  • A quality of song
  • A song that isn't going to removed
  • A song where I don't have to worry about copyright problems.
These are the main highlights of Vevo so why then do so many people complain about it and Ru.
I was going to screen cap the thing, then i got distracted ranting at blind faith.

Yeah, that's it.

2 comments:

Șмž said...

yo.


i agree.

although half the time older music videos only play at 240p
and it's also a bit too corporate really...

Hoggle said...

I don't really mind at least they aren't going to get removed.
And to be honest, the thing that springs to mind on it is.. hipster. It's kinda that mindset anyway. That everything has to remain as the small unpopular thing it was.