Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hahaha i love all your stories....its so fun to hear/read bout what you guys did before we met XD

Lets see.... First day of kindergarten i said to my mum that, "this is the best day of my life" and walked in the classroom and apparently she cried for ages and the other adults we laughing haha
And then when we had to grab yellow name tags off this table, i walked in and i grabbed my friend Andrews' name tag cause it also started with an A and i couldn't be bothered reading the rest, and then there was confusion and yeah...i got my real name tag the lazy way. Muaha
I remember my friend chris was bleeding from the arm one time and i was laughing cause i knew he was gonna start crying (he was literally a cry baby) and the blood looked like those red jelly lollies in allens lollies, i don't know how, but his blood formed such a miraculous pattern i still remember it to this day...
And yeah Sarah used to sit next to me for a while, and asked me how to spell "weekend" and then i told her, and the other kids were like whoaaa...first snap of modesty there
What else...
In year 1 the token crazy kid nicole put scissors to her neck constantly and i had to keep taking them off her
In year 2 i got my first 'white note' because i told another kid to f*** off, as i had learned from my older brothers and their advanced english haha. But i tell you, that was the worst feeling ever and everyone was like....alex got a white note...
But that was good too cause it made me rebellious and cool
But it was from mrs.price. fucken bitch i hated her so much, she was my year 1 teacher half the time and i swear....she had issues boy.
Year 3 we got a suspiciously gay teacher who , in my older bothers year, apparently wacked a 1 metre ruler on a kids ass and broke it. Then he got locked out of his house one time, for like 2 days. It thought about that for a while cause it just sounds so stupid, for two whole days. Oh yeah me and jack used to steal chalk from the blackboard and chuck it under the tires of cars at the car pickup because it made a cool pattern. haha stupid teachers investigated for so long but never found us out. Oh yeah and year 3 was the year of harry potter and dragonballz for me (and so forth ofcourse)
Anwhoo year 4 we got mrs abandowitz, or mrs abandowitch as we used to say...she was cool.
Year 5, miss jackie was the best. (why her first name and not her last? cause she had a greek, hard to pronounce one we were never taught) Greek teachers ftw. But seriously, if they are greek, they are good. I learned a valuable lesson having her.
Year 6 i was school captain and felt top shit.
yeaahhh

2 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

This was the best part:
'but his blood formed such a miraculous pattern i still remember it to this day...'

Anonymous said...

ahahaha nicole