Monday, August 8, 2011

The fuck just happened. Sorry for long post but like seriously have to get it off my chest.

SO like i don't usually, like never think people are being really creepy to me but like. this was fucking creepy it actually fuckking made me uncomfortable.
SO like i was on the way on and i went to the bus stop at the QVB. and theres this like creepy middle aged man slowly walking around and shit. so im like, yeah his just a normal society person so i just like lean against the glass and listen to my ipod.
He approaches me and does this mumbly whispery thing and says, H-how are you?
so im like, ok, just a normal stranger who wants to wonder how im doing. wateva.
so im like, 'ok..?' In a semi annoyed voice cause i just wanna listen to my K-pop.

SO then like, i look at my ipod and look back up and then his like walking around me in a 2 metre radius and like staring at the floor and shit and whenever i look up, his like looking at me and then he quickly turns away. SO im like, ok, so his a bit socially retarted, probably mentally disabled. And then he like gets really close to me and I just give him this stare thats like 'omg go away' and then he like sort of looks away and walks around some more but within my proximity. So im like, ok ok, he just seems to like walking around where i stand. A mere coincidence. and then he does this weird whisply mumbling thing again and asks' going home' so im like, pretend not to listen, i dont want to talk to you.

And then im too busy looking at my ipod to avoid his eyes that i freakin missed a 441 bus. so im like, gee great, what ever. And then a 443 bus comes, and another one and then a 441 bus comes. So im, like well that wanst too bad. Im pretty sure this guy here meant no bad intentions or to creep me out so im going to hop on my bus and get away..so like i hurridly walk away..
and then i dont see him so im like, see, im bad for suspecting people in society. But then when im sitting, he comes up and sits right in front of me. And like you know how where your with your friends and you sit tilted so that you can talk to them when their behind you. He did that. And like he tries to start conversations and im like, wth, leave me along but i didnt say that. i just gave tons of stares because you know, i still didnt want to suspect him or anything.

Then i put my hand near the button to press stop (eventhough it not my stop, i decided to do some experiments) and he like jolts up abit. And everything that stop bus siren comes on he like looks at me and im like wth. And he keeps staring at me and giving me glances, the entire way. And like, im not usually one of those people who's like, omg, he was totally staring at my butt. But he kept staring at my legs. And everytime, i move my legs he kept like changing his glance. Now, im thinking, you know what, im just paranoid. But still, even if he didnt mean ill intention, it still made me fucking uncomfortable.
So im all like fuck it, If he is going to follow me, might as well make him walk a fucking long distance through balmain. But as i was going to put that plan, i thought of a better one. I press the stop button and he immediately notice me put my things together and get ready to leave the bus. Now this is not my stop. As i stand up, he stands up too and walks to the door. He was sitting infront of me so just as i seemed like i was going to walk out, he walks out and i take a seat next to the door. And I look out and he is looking at me in the bus all confused and shit. and im like, wtf, he was going to follow me home. Da fuck.

Like imagine if that really was my stop, he would have fucking followed me if i didnt trick him. And maybe im sounding crazy or paranoid or have no reason to suspect an innocent citizen but you know what. He made me fucking uncomfortable, like im not like this, i dont give shits about other people, unless they are fucking staring at me the entire fucking time.

thank you for your time.

8 comments:

Hoggle said...

Ru ru ru, are you ok? that sounds so creepy. *hugs*

Lambert said...

I think you have reason to be paranoid about that. I reckon if it happens again and he does get off the bus at the same stop as you, then try lose him cause it'd be really bad and possibly dangerous if he found out where you lived. So yeah, stay safe.

Xedalenar said...

Just for the next week go home with people from now on, like Smaz or someone- that is fucking ridiculous.

Nice trick btw, but just be on the lookout for him again in balmain cause he knows your in the general area.

what did he look like?

Hoggle said...

Yeh I agree with Lambert and Alex. If it happens again maybe go and tell someone like the police or something, or get off near some shops and get someone to pick you up from there. 7/11s are always good if you are in a bad situation, because people stay away from the CCTV cameras. Just suggestions for next time.

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

He was in either jew or indian decent. Something like that.

I was just confused and angry because, I was semi-distressed that I couldnt listen to my K-pop properly. But er, I don't think ill be seeing him very often, after all it was only beaquase school ended early today.

err, thank you for your suggestions.
gamsahabnida.

AcionMan! said...

Yeah you're definitely not wrong for suspecting him. You gave him the benefit of the doubt; he only continued to harass you. There is no way he could've simply been "mistaken" by you.

Probably the best thing you did roo. That was really good to get him off the bus....

Jonny Boyz said...

i can PERFECTLY imagine your wth face and your stares, like i can SEE them.

reading this was like watching tv.

plus, i know how you feel, cause creepy people (plural, as in more than once) has happened to me before too (not anymore though, guess im not cute enough anymore)

i doubt he'll be a problem though. your way to clever for him!!

Anonymous said...

RU THAT IS AWFUL!!
I had a similar experience a while back, but he just ended up offering me crystal meth in exchange for sex so that was okay, but yeah you definitely were right in suspecting him - it's good that you have your wits about you and if you see him again or he does the same thing, definitely report his ass.