Friday, June 22, 2012

5 and a half hours until getting up

So it's 10. I'm not packed, my room is still a mess and I have done nothing. And I still have to sleep. I don't think I will get much

EDIT: It's 1:15 am and I am finished all of it, I am packed, my load of washing is in the dryer (I realised at like 11, all my socks were dirty and on my floor) and my room is clean enough to not look messy, like it's not spotless, but it's not like a bomb hit it. My jeans are dried from the heater, I also washed them at like 7, and I still get 2 hours sleep, I would stay up but;it's late and I am tired or stressed or both, I can't really tell. and like 23 hours with a 12 year old on no sleep is worse than 23 hours with a 12 year old with 2 hrs sleep. Stupid 6am flights.
Anyway, will probs post in Dubai or something cause I will have laptop and tablet and they have free wifi.