Friday, June 8, 2012

My day

By popular demand I shall write a post about my day. So today I woke then had a shower etc. then I went out for breakfast with my mum to a really Asian place in chinatown. Then I realised the time was 5 to 9 so I arrived late to my maths lecture, AGAIN. I sat near the back cus all of my uni friends are mad rebels so the don't come to lectures that an also the fact that they live a few light years away. So it was a math revision lecture on second order differential equations. It was good because I really need help with that topic also I leant that matrices can be used to solve simultaneous equations. I was mind blown. So I left my maths class feeling confident that I can get 4 marks in my exam. I then walked out of my lecture hall in the main building which looks like a giant poo stick and walked into the more arts design building as I have a tutorial there for communication. When I walked into the class I was ask where I came from. After I told them I was from Thailand I had a girl ask me what language they spoke there. This of course made me a bit angry but I let it slide as she was hot. For this tutorial we have a MASSIVE BITCH for a tutor. She is really unhelpful and boring. But I manage to get through this and finally walked out of my last communication tutorial for the semester 8 minutes early. I then proceeded to walk to macdonalds and purchased from the lose change menu 2 double cheese burgers, 2 chicken n cheese burgers and 2 small fries which came to $10 exactly. I of course got it take away so I could walk down to the centre and eat it before work. The weather was fairly good today so I sat outside with my other work mate and proceeded to have very irrelevant convosations dragons and fire breathing. Then I went to get ready for work and got my swimmers then my wet suit on then my uniform. I proceeded to teach my classes the usual program but durring my 5 o'clock class this little girl gave me a picture she drew in school today of our swimming lessons. I thought that was pretty awesome. Then I finished my shift early as I don't have anyone in my last class. I had a shower and got dressed. Of course I was the last to walk out of the centre compared to the other teachers. I walked home cus I thought the weather was pretty good. On my way home I got some Thai food takeaway in glebe. Then I stopped by Nat's house to borrow his bike. But I proceeded to stay a this house for half an hour talking about bikes and pokemon. Then when I got home I ate and watch avatar last airbender for a bit. After that I looked at flights for me to go to new Zealand on the 1st of July for a week. After that I got in my room and wrote a paragraph which I need to type and submit tomorrow morning. I am now ending my night with writing this post. Hope that was really interesting. I hope to write more in the future. Manakon out

4 comments:

Jonny Boyz said...

that was pretty interesting.

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

At first I didn't know who wrote this post so I thought it was hui. But it was kwon. I only realised at the thailand part.


yep cool story me.

AcionMan! said...

I read this whole thing in my voice for some reason

Also if I did all that in one day I'd be totally pooped for the next week
I really need to find more energy

Șмž said...

you have a pretty cool life bro