Friday, June 22, 2012

free hotel chocolate


hey yall, im in a hotel room now. just spent the day with a bit of shopping.
the place is freakin nice like my mom's here for work so we in the executive suite and have access to the executive lounge which is basically a free gourmet buffet for anytime. like i walked in and some guy was like "would you like some champagne mam?" and i was all like "nah i dont like alcohol loll" but yeah. they have mad nice desserts.

but man on the plane to singapore, me and my mom got to our seats and there was this woman there, so we're like, hey man this is our seat, and she was like (in a super angry tone) "No this is my seat, they moved me here!" so we liked talked to the air hostess and she was like "nah bra that seat yours, the woman's seat is the other one across the aisle" and the woman kicked the biggest fuss, like she was all "NO I BOOKED A SIDE AISLE SEAT" and the hostess was like "Sorry miss the plane is fully booked and only this aisle seat is available" and she would fucking stop. like she was just complaining and getting angry because she wanted an aisle seat that was on the side of the plane, not the middle. like as if that makes a difference. and she was full asking them to make us switch and my mum was like "what? you wanna split me and my daughter up? No."

like what the shit, why do some people bother complaining about nothing?

No comments: