Saturday, June 23, 2012

Business Lounge Experience

I feel like such a rich kid, cept the one where the Dad paid for the flight and the kids are sitting in the lounge. Plus, there is no dress code but of the maybe 20 people in here now, not including ourselves; only one is a woman. And all the men have those like mini business suitcases and wear suits, although there are a few in jeans or like are 60 yr old americans, with high wasted jeans and bright coloured shirts.

Then this guy came in and he looks like a guy from Boston Legal, like not in his face but in terms of his business look, I guess.

I wouldn't be posting but I am exceedingly bored and kinda just want to get on the plane. It's 8pm in Japan, and now dark. The lounge is very large and I they lent us an adaptor so I can charge my laptop. So Tumblr all the way. Also cause like my laptop headphone thingy won't work, so I can't watch the thing I want cause I have Comedy shows to watch but they are stuck on my laptop as I have no space on my mini sd card for them as that has my harry potter movies on it. 

5 comments:

Brian said...

Sigh...could do with a holiday trip instead of doing uni exams...

Lambert said...

#firstworldproblems

Brian said...

^

Hoggle said...

True that, I am not going to deny, my life is not at all underpriveliged right now

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

hahahahhahahahahahahahah omg