Sunday, June 24, 2012

Aight

So I haven't updated this in a long time (I'm not sure if I've posted since I've been 18 even) so I'll try do a quick recap of some stuff.

For those of you who don't know (like maybe Smaz and stuff), I'm at USyd doing Liberal Arts and Science (which means I can do pretty much any science or arts subject). I just finished my exams (which were Analytical Thinking, Middle Ages History, German and Psychology) and am now on holidays.

That said, I am single moming it up since I work 2 jobs (at Bakers and Grill'd [which is a burger place in Darling Harbour]) so I am still doing stuff most of the time, and that was on top of uni. But yeah, it's alright. I made friends at uni (it's cool how I hang with a few kids who left in primary school and the other Christian, Finn and Brigitta were all in classes that I had) so that's good.

These holidays ima learn to skate and get a dope new bike! And it's gonna be sweet.

I guess there's not much else, just wanted to say what was happening in my life. Also, Smaz, I wrote a late comment on your post, but pretty much if you really want to go live in mainland Italy, then don't take "no" for an answer. And how's it going for our other overseas brethren (namely Passas since you update the least of everyone overseas, is your exchange going good)?

So yeah, see ya'll later!

1 comment:

Șмž said...

haha thats awesome man. I'm also gonna be doing that degree, liberal arts and sciences, when I get back

bro I gotta say it sounds like you got a pretty chill life going on at the moment, congrats dude!
make sure you hang out with everyone heaps whenever you can