Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In Japan

Everything is like expected it to be.

The thing about japan is it is exactly like the movies and stuff. its what you expect it to be. so yeh, im chillen

and i was in tokyo airport but then i fucked up so this guy was like RUNNING around helping me because i fucked up and he was sweaty and shit, and i was like wow, they are so helpful. and people were waiting to pick my shit up and it was like a whole operation. shit was cray.
also i was put in business class for some reason. it was awesome but terrible, like i was rewarded for being bad.

Also Alex do you have a mobile for japan, whats your number? also i dont give a shit, imma come see you.

PEACE

4 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

What the- everyone went on business class. I didn't know all my friends were living the high life.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

Omg no say I was at Tokyo airport 11hours ago. In minnesota now. Americans.

MS-17 said...

I wish I was in Tokyo....Get drunk on Lemon Sours for me...and grape sours...and peach sours...grapefruit sours.....heck the're all addictive!!

Xed said...

hahaha jooooonnnnn thats so awesome, yeah everyone is helpful as fuck and its so awkward sometimes cause your just standing there being that dog (ihave no idea what im doing)
haha ahhh